Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Free LARE Study Guide Section A Quiz


Free LARE Section A Practice Quiz
John Renfroe's LARE Quiz page.
Studying for the LARE can be a tough and expensive task for aspiring landscape architects. Thankfully, you can use a free practice quiz for Section A.
Check out this totally free Section A LARE practice quiz. It was created by a fellow landscape architect candidate to help prepare for the exam. 
The quiz website is http://jrenfroe.com/quiz/
Take the quiz and test you knowledge on Section A. After completing the quiz, the website shows you how you did. Do you think you can pass?
I know what you are thinking...did it work? Yes! The quiz creator J. Renfroe used the quiz to help study for the exam and he passed Section A the first time.
You can pass the LARE, too. Check out the CLARB recommended reading list, try a practice exam, or attend a LARE workshop. Good luck and prepare well.


Related Articles:


6 comments:

  1. Hi John, I am looking for practice LARE exams and came upon this blog. I clicked on the quiz website and it asked for a password. Is this still available? And if so could I have the password? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John, really appreciate for sharing these info to us. Your quiz website requires a password. May I have the password, please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey John, how does one make a password?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey John, how does one make a password?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.
    Hbse result

    ReplyDelete